In This Issue:
- The Low GI Diet—More Than Just “The Next Big Thing”
- Vegetarian Women Are Less Likely to Get Fat
- Whey to Health
- No Mixed Message About GI and Mixed Meals
- Added Risks
- Breakfasts That Sustain You Through the Morning
- Syrupy Oranges with Yoghurt
- The Low GI Diet Cookbook
- What connection is there between acne and GI?
- I have been reading What Would Jesus Eat? Would this be a low GI diet?
If you want to print a copy of just one article (ie. the recipe from the newsletter), simply click on the recipe or article name in the right-hand column under PREVIOUS POSTS. You will arrive at the page you have chosen. Select PRINT and you will find that you can print just the information you want.
To receive our free newsletter each month, click the SUBSCRIBE link in the right-hand column and send us an email. Be assured that your email address will be kept strictly confidential and that you can unsubscribe at any time if you wish.