- GI values for over 2,480 foods in the 2008 International tables of glycemic index
- Prof Trim: ‘The real issue is not if you are fat, but where the fat’s gone.’
- ‘It’s not how much fat you eat, it’s the type that counts,’ says Nicole Senior
- ‘The GI can be a great friend and tool to anyone battling weight and carb cravings.’ – Stephanie's success story
- Kate's delicious low GI, dollar-saving Carrot, Ginger & Cannellini Bean Soup
Good eating, good health and good reading.
GI News Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web Design and Management: Scott Dickinson, PhD