- Jennie Brand-Miller on why gestational diabetes numbers are doubling
- Child obesity – from the get-go, it’s Mum and Dad who can make a difference
- The Australian paradox: sugar consumption down while overweight and obesity increase
- Nicole Senior debunks the ‘people with diabetes shouldn’t eat sugar’ myth
- Emma Stirling on why lollies and candy are OK for treats (as part of a healthy diet)
- Would an insulin index of foods be more useful than GI values?
- 4 delicious recipes for Mother's Day – low GI potato salad with lemon yoghurt dressing, pasta shells with pinto beans, gluten-free mandarin almond cake and Antony Worrall Thompson’s aromatic tomato tart
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD